When a severe car wreck has left you or a loved one with serious or life-threatening injuries, you will likely face many significant obstacles. Not only may you be unable to work, but you may be left with mounting medical bills and constant, debilitating pain as well. Without the help of an experienced lawyer, you may find it difficult or impossible to get the insurance company to pay you what you need in order to recover.
At the law firm of Wood, Carlton & Hudson, P.C., our team of personal injury attorneys has the skill and experience to stand up and fight for the insurance settlement or jury award you deserve after a serious auto accident. Get the help you need, contact us today.
Mississippi and Tennessee have different time limits when it comes to filing a claim after a car accident, so if you were hurt in either state, time may be running out. In fact, if you wait too long to contact an experienced personal injury attorney, you may forfeit your right to recover any compensation for your injury.
The Experience You Need, No Matter Your Accident
With more than 75 years of combined legal experience among our three partners alone, we can help you seek damages for your injuries following any type of motor vehicle accident, including:
- Car accidents, whether you are a driver or passenger
- Motorcycle wrecks, including those caused by inattentive motorists who fail to see motorcycle riders
- Trucking accidents, including crashes involving 18-wheelers, delivery trucks or any other commercial vehicles
- Pedestrian accidents, including situations in which you are injured by a hit-and-run motorist
- Bus-related accidents, or any other accident involving vans or mass transit
- Automobile accidents involving drivers who have little insurance coverage or no coverage at all
We also represent families who have suffered the wrongful death of a loved one in a fatal car crash. As trial attorneys with decades of experience, we have put millions of dollars in the hands of accident victims and their families. Our record of success speaks for itself.
Free Consultation ― No Attorney Fees Unless You Recover Compensation
Call us today at 662-643-4341, or toll free at 866-490-8414, for your FREE legal consultation. If you prefer, you can even reach us online. With three convenient office locations in Corinth, Pontotoc and Tupelo, we represent injury victims throughout northern Mississippi and western Tennessee. Since we do not charge any upfront fees, you have nothing to lose, and so much to gain.