When you last visited the hospital, did you expect the doctors there to properly diagnose your issue and treat your medical condition? Of course you did ― after all, that's their job.
Unfortunately, however, doctors and other medical professionals sometimes make mistakes ― leaving you seriously injured or at risk of death in the process. If you have suffered a life-changing injury at the hands of a medical professional, you may be feeling angry, confused and overwhelmed at the idea of having to protect your rights against the hospitals and insurance companies. Fortunately, the attorneys at Wood, Carlton & Hudson, P.C., can help you get your life back under your control.
Since the 1970s, our lawyers have helped injury victims, including medical malpractice victims, navigate the complex legal process. In doing so, we have put millions of dollars in our clients' hands ― funds they needed to meet the heavy costs and expenses that come with their injuries.
Experienced, Compassionate Legal Guidance Following Medical Neglect
Given our extensive level of experience, we handle a wide range of cases involving medical malpractice, such as:
- Birth-related injuries, including those that result is serious conditions such as cerebral palsy and Erb's palsy
- Diagnostic errors, including the failure to diagnose, a delayed diagnosis or a complete misdiagnosis
- Mistakes made in the emergency room during the treatment of critical or life-threatening conditions
- Medication mistakes, including the administration of the wrong drug/dosage or anesthesia errors
- Errors made by nursing staff
- Post-surgical mistakes, including the failure to properly monitor a patient
- Nursing home abuse or neglect, including instances of unexplained injuries or bedsores
Whatever injury you have endured, you will know that you have experienced legal counsel advising you every step of the way. Every member of our firm's legal team works diligently to inform you as to all of your available legal options and as to which options best serve your legal goals.
We Offer Free Consultations ― Contact Us Today
Contact Wood, Carlton & Hudson, P.C., today and schedule your FREE consultation. You can reach us online or call us at 662-643-4341, or toll free at 866-490-8414. With offices in Corinth, Pontotoc and Tupelo, we represent injury victims throughout northern Mississippi and western Tennessee.
We also handle most medical malpractice cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you will not have to pay any lawyer fees unless we obtain you a recovery. Call us today to learn more.