Lawyers Fighting For Victims Of Emergency Room Errors In Mississippi And Tennessee
Emergency rooms treat critical injuries and life-threatening medical conditions every day. There is no time to waste and no room for mistakes in these serious cases. That is why emergency rooms are held to high standards.
When the negligent action (or inaction) of an emergency room doctor, nurse or other staff member results in serious medical complications, injury or death, the attorneys of Wood, Carlton & Hudson, P.C., are here to hold them accountable. If you suffered a serious injury or a loved one died as a result of substandard care or a preventable error at an emergency room in Mississippi or western Tennessee, contact us today for the help you need.
There Is No Excuse For Negligence In An Emergency Room
At Wood, Carlton & Hudson, P.C., we have the knowledge, skill and resources to thoroughly investigate cases of serious injury or death at emergency rooms in Mississippi and Tennessee. We will assess whether preventable medical error or gross negligence was involved, such as:
- Misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose or delayed diagnosis of a life-threatening condition such as heart attack or stroke
- Excessive wait time resulting in preventable injury or death
- Errors during emergency surgical procedure
- Anesthesia and intubation injuries
- Brain injury, trauma or paralysis due to a doctor's error in the emergency room
- Nursing mistakes or medication errors
- Wrongful death as a result of any emergency room error or negligence
Doctors and emergency room staff members are trained to handle even the most challenging medical situations, and a bad outcome does not necessarily mean that there was any negligence. But it is also true that you can't rely on the doctors or hospital to give you the honest, straightforward answers you need.
Contact Wood, Carlton & Hudson, P.C., For Help
For answers and sound legal guidance in a free consultation, call our toll-free help line at 866-490-8414 or contact us by email now. If we represent you in an emergency room error or negligent injury claim, you will pay no legal fees unless we recover a financial settlement or jury award in your case.