If you ever suffer a job-related injury that makes you miss time at work, you need an experienced law firm by your side to help ensure you get the workers' comp benefits you deserve ― you need Wood, Carlton & Hudson, P.C.
Since the 1970s, our experienced attorneys have been protecting the rights of injury victims throughout Mississippi. Over the years, our attorneys have gained over 75 years worth of legal experience. This acquired knowledge and skill gives us the seasoned legal judgment that clients rely on with confidence when seeking the benefits they need to meet their injury-related expenses today and in the future.
Our fact-intensive approach has enabled us to maximize the workers' comp benefits available to our clients under the law. In doing so, we have put millions of much-needed dollars into our clients' hands.
Contact us online today and schedule your FREE consultation. You can also reach us by phone at 662-643-4341 or toll free at 866-490-8414. With three convenient office locations in Corinth, Pontotoc and Tupelo, we represent injury victims throughout northern Mississippi.
Regardless Of Your Work Injury, We Can Help
At Wood, Carlton & Hudson, P.C., our lawyers have successfully obtained workers' compensation benefits for our clients following a wide variety of work injuries, including:
- Repetitive stress and overuse injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome and tendonitis
- Severe injuries that cannot be treated with surgery (nonsurgical injuries), including many head injuries and soft tissue damage
- Injuries that require surgery, including many different types of back, knee and shoulder-related injuries
- Injuries caused by exposure to dangerous substances such as asbestos, lead paint and benzene
- Injuries caused after aggravating a pre-existing condition
- Injuries sustained by workers in dangerous industries, such as construction and factory workers
While there are many reasons to contact a lawyer following a work injury, the most important one is that we can greatly increase your chances of obtaining the benefits you need. Don't delay, contact us today, and learn how we can help you and your family.