Proper post-surgical care is essential to recovery. An error in monitoring a patient’s condition or administering medication can result in severe complications, even death. Standards for post-surgical care are put in place specifically to prevent these errors.
When a doctor, surgeon or nurse makes a mistake or neglects to follow protocol, he or she can be held responsible for the harm that results. Uncovering evidence of negligence can be difficult. You can’t rely on the doctors or the hospitals to give you the honest answers you need.
The experienced lawyers of Wood and Carlton, P.C., have a proven record of success for helping victims of medical malpractice and post-surgical errors in Mississippi and western Tennessee find out the truth and obtain the full and fair compensation they deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.
When You Need Skill And Experience On Your Side
At Wood and Carlton, P.C., our team has the skill, knowledge, experience and access to expert resources to thoroughly investigate and aggressively pursue claims of post-surgical error, including:
- Failure to monitor a patient for signs of post-surgical complications
- Failure to diagnose and treat complications such as infections or internal bleeding
- Failure to follow standards of preventative care regarding deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE), two common post-surgical complications
- Post-surgical medication errors, including failure to administer standard antibiotics
- Errors in diagnosing and treating common complications of gastric bypass or endoscopic surgery
We will stand up and fight for your right to seek justice and financial compensation for an unnecessary injury or the loss of a loved one. It is important to remember that not all post-surgical complications are a result of negligence or preventable error. It can take the help of a team of experienced attorneys and independent medical experts to uncover the truth. That is what you will find at Wood and Carlton, P.C.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
To discuss your case with a highly experienced and knowledgeable attorney who will fight to get you the answers you need, call our toll-free help line at 662-643-4341 or contact us by email now. There is no charge for the initial consultation and case evaluation, and there will be no out-of-pocket legal fees for you to pay. You only pay for our services if we win your case.