If you or a loved one suffers a serious or life-threatening injury, you need an experienced and aggressive law firm by your side ― you need Wood & Carlton, P.C.
Whether you are injured in a car accident, workplace mishap or any other catastrophic event, our lawyers will fight hard on your behalf to protect your rights and hold negligent parties accountable for their actions. We have obtained millions of dollars in benefits and recoveries for our clients, so contact us today and learn how we can help you.
No Recovery, No Fee ― We handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning there are no upfront costs and you will not have to pay lawyer fees unless we get you compensation for your injuries. Simply put, we only get paid for our hard work if we win you a recovery.
Experience You Can Trust Following Any Type Of Injury
Since the 1970s, we have been helping victims seek justice for their injuries. Whether you live in northern Mississippi or western Tennessee, we can assist you with a wide range of injury-related legal issues such as:
- Motor vehicle accident claims, including those stemming from car crashes, truck accidents, motorcycle wrecks and even pedestrian accidents
- Work-related accidents, including construction accidents and other situations in which you need workers’ compensation benefits
- Disabilities that make work impossible, meaning you may be eligible for Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits
- Medical malpractice claims, including those related to birth injuries, hospital errors and nursing home neglect
- Injuries caused by dangerous or defective products, including faulty car parts or household products
- Wrongful death claims, including situations in which a family member is killed because of another person’s negligence
- Any serious injury or illness, including injuries to your back, neck, legs and arms
We have built our record of success by focusing on our clients’ recovery, both financial and medical. In support of this part of our mission, we actively maintain a network of health professionals who still make the health of their patients a priority.
Clients appreciate the fact that we have structured our firm purposely in order to offer clients the kind of custom-tailored legal guidance their cases require. In fact, working closely with our clients enables us to take cases that other attorneys will not handle.
There Is No Reason To Wait ― Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Call us at 662-841-2003, or toll-free at 662-643-4341, for your FREE consultation. You can also reach us online. We even have convenient office locations in Corinth, Pontotoc and Tupelo. Talk with one of our attorneys today.