Wood, Carlton & Hudson, P.C. ― Our Job Is To Help Injured People, Plain And Simple
When you need honest answers and experienced legal representation after an accident, injury or disabling illness, you can trust the team at Wood, Carlton & Hudson, P.C. We take the difficult cases that might intimidate other lawyers, and we aren’t afraid to take your fight to court. Since the 1970s, our primary job has been to help injured and disabled people get the care and compensation they need.
These are merely a few of the many reasons to contact us when you or a loved one has been injured. If you would like to learn more about our attorneys, please click on the links below to view their detailed profiles.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Firms?
While many firms claim to help personal injury victims, few can match the qualifications and characteristics that make our firm so unique ― not to mention effective:
- Experience you can count on: Together, our firm’s three partners have more than 75 years of combined legal experience — meaning they have seen it all, from workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability (SSD) claims to medical negligence and motor vehicle accidents. Regardless of your injury, we know how to handle your claim.
- History of proven results: As one of the premier SSD and injury law firms in northern Mississippi, we have put millions of dollars in the hands of disabled and injured people ― and we will do everything in our power to help maximize your recovery or benefits as well.
- Personalized, caring attention: We know your legal issues are among the most important things in your life right now, which is why we will take the time to listen to your concerns and carefully explain your rights and legal options. We personally meet with all of our clients and make every attempt to be available and accessible when you have legal questions. Simply put, we want you to know that you have someone on your side.
- Trustworthy, honest and straightforward: No matter what, we will tell you the truth about your case. In fact, we won’t try to convince you to file a lawsuit just so we can collect a fee. While many law firms may make similar promises, can you trust them to actually follow through? At Wood, Carlton & Hudson, P.C., we take great pride in our reputation for delivering on our promises to our clients.
- Multiple office locations: When you are injured, we understand the last thing you want to do is travel a great distance just to meet with your attorney. Fortunately, with three different office locations in Corinth, Pontotoc and Tupelo, we can conveniently serve injury victims and disabled workers throughout northern Mississippi and western Tennessee.
- No upfront fees: Not only do we offer our clients free initial consultations, but we also handle many of our cases on a contingency fee basis ― meaning we only get paid for our hard work when we obtain benefits or a recovery for you.
Get Your Free Consultation Now
Contact us today for your own free legal consultation. You can call us at 662-841-2003 or toll-free at 662-643-4341. If you prefer, you can even reach us online. Let us help you protect your and your family’s future.